Name: Dr.Jyoti Sharma
Profile: Associate Professor
Dr.Jyoti Sharma, Currently, working as an Associate Professor-Physics in Dronacharya Group of Institutions, Greater Noida, UP..
Earlier She has worked for 2yrs. as an Invited Researcher in Natural Science and Engineering Research laboratory (NSERL), University of Texas at Dallas, USA from November, 2018 to November, 2020. She made major contribution to the research and development program, helping to set up the equipment, and developing the procedures for the fabrication and testing of graphite anodes for the new generation Li-ion batteries.
She has very vast experience in Teaching and research in Physics and Astro Physics.
She is having great intrest in teaching and Research in Physics etc.
Apart from that he is currently working in Research Projects on "new generation Li-ion batteries".
10th & 12th
He has done 10th and 12 th in the year 2002 (75.40%) and 2004 (82.40%) respectively from CBSE Board.
She has done B.Sc. (Hons) Physics from Miranda House, University of Delhi in 2004-07 with Idivision (70.74%)..
He has done M.Sc. (Physics)from Miranda House, University of Delhi in 2008-2010 with I division (65.30%). ( M.Sc. Specialization: Electronics ) and did Ph.D. (Physics)from Department of Physics & Astrophysics, University of Delhi, Delhi in 2011-2017.
- 1. Magnesium ion transport in poly(ethylene oxide)-based polymer electrolyte containing plastic-crystalline succinonitrile
- 2. Plastic crystal incorporated magnesium ion conducting gel polymer electrolyte for battery application
- 3. Magnesium Ion-Conducting Gel Polymer Electrolyte Nanocomposites: Effect of Active and Passive Nanofillers
- CSIR-SRF (Senior Research Fellowship) qualified in March, 2015 conducted by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR).
- Worked in a Renault-Nissan Research Project on “Development of Thermally and Electrochemically Stable Gel Polymer Electrolyte for Sodium-Ion Batteries, from September, 2013 to December, 2013.
- Awarded University Grant Commission (UGC) Non-NET fellowship in 2010